RE: [snowkiteidaho] Pocatello, Idaho Aviation Forecast, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Temperatures KPIH ID

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

      Let me know.  I need a fix.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        I think ICR is good enough for me,  See ya there around 4pm pending rain fall.  Today and tomorrow

        Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

        Let me know.  I need a fix.

        -Jason

        I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
        Cheers,
        TW
          Everyone bring your machetes....  were gonna do some bushwhacking.

          -Jason

          I think ICR is good enough for me,  See ya there around 4pm pending rain fall.  Today and tomorrow

          Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

          Let me know.  I need a fix.

          -Jason

          I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
          Cheers,
          TW
            becouse of work I'm thinking ICR at this point , Today looks a bit ify Wed. looks better . But if the weather looks good this afternoon I'll go about 5:00ish

            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
              use Jerome, or Burley as the city for reference for
              Wilson Lake. It is between the two towns.

              Greg

              http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?Submit=Go&sta=KPIH&model=avn&state=ID