Re: Pocatello, Idaho Aviation Forecast, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Temperatures KPIH ID

  • kiterguuy
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      thats when jays on his 6m --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve
      Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

      > Wilson Lake could be huge Wednesday
      > http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?
      Submit=Go&sta=KPIH&model=avn&state=ID

      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        see you at 3:00
        ----- Original Message -----
        Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 7:13 AM
        Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Pocatello, Idaho Aviation Forecast, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Temperatures KPIH ID

        Steve, I ment to ICR not Wilson lake.
        That is a little bit too far to be reaching after work.
        TW

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
          Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

          Let me know.  I need a fix.

          -Jason

          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
            I think ICR is good enough for me,  See ya there around 4pm pending rain fall.  Today and tomorrow

            Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

            Let me know.  I need a fix.

            -Jason

            I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
            Cheers,
            TW
              Everyone bring your machetes....  were gonna do some bushwhacking.

              -Jason

              I think ICR is good enough for me,  See ya there around 4pm pending rain fall.  Today and tomorrow

              Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

              Let me know.  I need a fix.

              -Jason

              I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
              Cheers,
              TW
                becouse of work I'm thinking ICR at this point , Today looks a bit ify Wed. looks better . But if the weather looks good this afternoon I'll go about 5:00ish

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                  use Jerome, or Burley as the city for reference for
                  Wilson Lake. It is between the two towns.

                  Greg