Re: [snowkiteidaho] Pocatello, Idaho Aviation Forecast, Wind Speed, Wind Direction and Temperatures KPIH ID

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
      Steve,
      What time are you heading out today?
      I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
      Cheers,
      TW
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
        thats when jays on his 6m --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Steve
        Linane" <stevelinane@...> wrote:

        > Wilson Lake could be huge Wednesday
        > http://www.usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/code.cgi?
        Submit=Go&sta=KPIH&model=avn&state=ID

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
          see you at 3:00
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
            Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

            Let me know.  I need a fix.

            -Jason

            I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
            Cheers,
            TW
              I think ICR is good enough for me,  See ya there around 4pm pending rain fall.  Today and tomorrow

              Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

              Let me know.  I need a fix.

              -Jason

              I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
              Cheers,
              TW
                Everyone bring your machetes....  were gonna do some bushwhacking.

                -Jason

                I think ICR is good enough for me,  See ya there around 4pm pending rain fall.  Today and tomorrow

                Where are you guys headed?  Are you going today and/or tomorrow?  I'd be willing to drive/share ride/help with gas.  Are you guys heading to Bruneau, CJ, ICR, RCR????

                Let me know.  I need a fix.

                -Jason

                I am going to leave at 3:00.  If interested, we could share the ride. Otherwise, I will see you out there.
                Cheers,
                TW
                  becouse of work I'm thinking ICR at this point , Today looks a bit ify Wed. looks better . But if the weather looks good this afternoon I'll go about 5:00ish

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 5, 2007
                    use Jerome, or Burley as the city for reference for
                    Wilson Lake. It is between the two towns.

                    Greg