Sailing reports are up on fortboise.org

  • Tom von Alten
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
      Now in their 10th (!) year:
      http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/#cal

      If you like 'em, thank Betsy -- her unbridled enthusiasm
      encouraged me to do this again.

      FYI: Any and all comments you email to me, the BSA group, or the
      snowkiteidaho group are considered fair game for reposting. If
      you have a problem with that, let me know privately. I occasionally
      edit "submissions" to make everyone look smarter, pithier and
      funnier, but YMMV.

      Suggestions welcomed. Those from paying customers will be given
      the highest priority.
      Tom von Alten http://fortboise.org
      tva@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2007
        Thanks a million Tom. I know it must get monotonous doing these, but I sure
        appreciate you taking the time to post the sailing reports. Maybe next year
        we can allow people to post their own through your site or something like
        Google-calendars.

        Hope to see you out on the water more this year.

        -Jason Brickner