Re: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak should be on this week

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2 10:06 AM
      You called it eddy
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, June 02, 2007 6:42 AM
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky Peak should be on this week

      checking the weather early on Saturday and it does not look to great by the numbers...but I think it will be a repeat of the past few days and turn on again at 8:30 -9:00 until past 10:30  See ya up there

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3 9:49 AM
        kind of light at LP this morn got in about 45mins with Eric and Brad. Tomorrow should still work at LP, then Tuesday should have a nice NW flow for the afternoon.

        Heading somewhere

        Eddy

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 3 10:27 AM
          Mt. Home at 11:00 ESE 16 G24 if it hits 20 G25 it should work at C.J.