Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

RE: [BSA] Re: Today was short and...not so sweet

Expand Messages
  • Gear Daddy, LLC
    After everyone left the wind turned on for an hour, Tom and I got to kite until 9:30 ish. I hung out all day helping Joyce an here crew locate the new football
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 9:30 PM
    • 0 Attachment
      After everyone left the wind turned on for an hour, Tom and I got to kite
      until 9:30 ish. I hung out all day helping Joyce an here crew locate the new
      football field size dock. I'll be up there for the next few days should be
      good


      eddy

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BoiseSailors@... [mailto:BoiseSailors@...]
      On Behalf Of Jason Brickner
      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 10:16 PM
      To: 'Lee, Chris (BIS-BOISE)'; 'Boise Sailors Association'
      Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BSA] Re: Today was short and...not so sweet


      Hey Chris,

      What time did you hit the water this morning. Seems funny the wind would be
      light. Everything looked in order except for the easterlies were not as
      strong in Caldwell and Mountain Home as yesterday.

      One of these days I'm going to create a matrix of all these factors so we
      can objectively compare good days to marginal days. THERE HAS TO BE A
      CONNECTION.

      -Jason Brickner

      -----Original Message-----
      From: BoiseSailors@... [mailto:BoiseSailors@...]
      On Behalf Of Lee, Chris (BIS-BOISE)
      Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:17 PM
      To: Boise Sailors Association
      Subject: [BSA] Today was short and...not so sweet


      Today was a short session. It was significantly calm at the diversion dam
      as compared to yesterday. When I pulled up in the parking lot, Mark & Nick
      was already there. Mark's almost rigged but he's debating if he should go
      out with the 6.3 or not as the wind dropped off quite a bit as he's rigging.
      We hang around for 5-10 minutes and I decided to rig and go out to mess
      around.

      I planed enough to entice Mark to come out but it wasn't long until it
      starting to drop off. Toward the end, I did managed to uphaul without an
      uphaul rope in order to avoid swimming back...

      Not sure how good it will be tomorrow morning as it's predicted to blow
      relatively strong NW wind this evening. In fact, it may be sailable for the
      next hour or two...

      Saturday & Sunday looks better and hopefully we'll have some morning wind
      before the next cold front move through.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee




      --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
      This message is via your subscription to the Google Groups "Boise Sailors
      Association" group.
      To post: BoiseSailors@...
      To unsubscribe: BoiseSailors-unsubscribe@...
      Group stuff: http://groups.google.com/group/BoiseSailors
      Sailing stuff: http://fortboise.org/windsurfing/
      -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.