Kitesurfing at CJ Wednesday afternoon

    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 12, 2005
      Hi all,

      Looks like we might have strong flow tomorrow afternoon. Plan on heading to CJ around 2-3.

      Jon and I took advantage of some great winds this morning and yesterday at LP.  Wish more would join in on the fun. It's just not fair for us to have this much fun alone.

      Eddy
    • Bolt, Jon
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 12, 2005
        Tom C. was up there Monday, too...getting a late start...but there's plenty of room for more...missed you today, Tom.

        Today was TERRIFIC !!  When I left at 9:15am, it was going as good as when I launched at 6:15.  Jay...get out your boat....Jason, get those new kites & head for the upwind cove....Russ Hadley...bring your PWC.  Eddy & I & Tom are leaving too much fun on the table...shame to see it go to unused.

        Jon

        Message 3 of 17 , Jul 12, 2005
          The boat is getting fixed - This former Arizonite didn't winterize it
          properly. and i gotta work wednesday - you guys have fun - and if
          anyone has a boat they can take to l.p., let me know. I'll go.

          I also heard there may be wind saturday. that would work for me.

          ----and maybe it was poison ivy - I don't know, but it didn't look
          like poison ivy.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@h...>
          wrote:
          > Tom C. was up there Monday, too...getting a late start...but there's
          > plenty of room for more...missed you today, Tom.
          >
          > Today was TERRIFIC !! When I left at 9:15am, it was going as good
          as
          > when I launched at 6:15. Jay...get out your boat....Jason, get
          those
          > new kites & head for the upwind cove....Russ Hadley...bring your
          PWC.
          > Eddy & I & Tom are leaving too much fun on the table...shame to see
          it
          > go to unused.
          >
          > Jon
          >

          > ________________________________

          t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&

          w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=
          bY
          > 3rlevqEyLSM2cuxH1E8w> Recreation
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Recreation&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreatio

          n&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.si
          g=
          > v-EgzgoxJfpYmO5bGPzTiQ> Idaho
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Idaho&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3=

          Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=1oi
          aJ
          > vBnNsM87826hZXC9A>
          > Sports
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Sports&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recreation&w3

          =Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94&.sig=fY
          6n
          > CBq3GZ0Ogljhg72POw> Alaska outdoors
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Alaska+outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recr

          eation&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=9
          4&
          > .sig=EFzj4SnaN9CN7NWZKNJehw> Great outdoors
          > <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
          t=ms&k=Great+outdoors&w1=Outdoors&w2=Recre

          ation&w3=Idaho&w4=Sports&w5=Alaska+outdoors&w6=Great+outdoors&c=6&s=94
          &.
          > sig=SmbOj_IgDhQbnR4aBTIyZw>

          subject=Unsubscribe>

          Message 4 of 17 , Jul 13, 2005
            Wind Saturday???? Who is bold enough to predict wind that far out?

            Although it would be cyclical since we had wind the last 2 Saturdays. IF it Blows I'll see you there.

            Does anybody in the group have my Boost Video? I don't recall who borrowed it last.

            Eddy

            Message 5 of 17 , Jul 23, 2005

               Lucky Peak should be on tomorrow morning, I'll be there by 7am.

              Looks like possible strong wind Monday afternoon so heads up for CJ or pump house trip. Let me know if your interested.

              Eddy

              Message 6 of 17 , Jul 26, 2005

                Hey guys,

                Just thought I'd post this for my buddy Jeff in Texas.  He is taking advantage of a huge discount on Airush 2005 kites. like 45% off.

                If we order as group we can save even more.

                Eddy
                863-6966
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005

                  Hey guys sorry to Spam the group with items for sale...

                  I have a great beginner/intermediate light-wind board for sale. It is a 170cm Airush Switch (twin tip) that rides more like a 150cm when powered up but still keeps you planning in the light stuff. I'm asking $200 for it. It is in very good condition because of its excellent construction. This board goes upwind nicely and will help you figure out the sport quickly. I will gladly offer lessons to anyone interested in it. If you are in the market for kites I can also get "New" Airush and Cabrinha kites for 50% off.

                  Eddy 863-6966

                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 23, 2005
                    Looks like CJ or the pump house might work tomorrow.