RE: [snowkiteidaho] Wed Morn Lucky Peak Beach improvement

    Message 1 of 6 , May 23 5:15 AM
      Today is the day work starts around 7:30 ish until whenever.

      Eddy

      Message 2 of 6 , May 23 10:11 PM
        Great results, good to see so many people pitching in.
        I have posted a couple pictures, including one taken from the dam that shows how the whole thing looks from the water.
        Cheers,
        TW

        Get outa work PASS, for your community service Project....Windsurf ers
        and kiteboarders are going to help improve the Beach at Barclay Bay.

        Serpentina has been moved now it is time to move gravel and sand where
        we want it. The new dock will come later and it will give us even more
        room.

        Wed morning is the tentative plan. Please be there and help if you
        can. Bring rake, shovel, wheel barrel, & Gloves.

        Hopefullly the wind will blow and we can have a session as well.

        Thanks,
        Eddy
        863-6966

        BTW: Many Thanks to Ryan for improving the Beach at ICR.

        Also there is still plenty of water at RCR so if you go to ICR and the
        wind is light it might be worth the drive out. just don't drive close
        to anything that looks soft.

        Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today!http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48517/*http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7hot CTA = Join our Network Research Panel
      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 6 , May 24 9:20 AM
          is that as high as the dam will get it looks low great for kiting but
          not for boise

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams

          ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Eddy
          > Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:18 AM
          > To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Wed Morn Lucky Peak Beach improvement
          >

          > Get outa work PASS, for your community service Project....Windsurf
          ers
          > and kiteboarders are going to help improve the Beach at Barclay Bay.
          >
          > Serpentina has been moved now it is time to move gravel and sand
          where
          > we want it. The new dock will come later and it will give us even
          more
          > room.
          >
          > Wed morning is the tentative plan. Please be there and help if you
          > can. Bring rake, shovel, wheel barrel, & Gloves.
          >
          > Hopefullly the wind will blow and we can have a session as well.
          >
          > Thanks,
          > Eddy
          > 863-6966
          >
          > BTW: Many Thanks to Ryan for improving the Beach at ICR.
          >
          > Also there is still plenty of water at RCR so if you go to ICR and
          the
          > wind is light it might be worth the drive out. just don't drive
          close
          > to anything that looks soft.

          ______________Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out
          Yahoo! Autos new Car Finder tool.