RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Scott Dorval mentions Kiteboarders in his weather forecast...

    Message 1 of 7 , May 16, 2007
      Jay,

      It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2007
        Yes it is warmer, had a good time this morning before work.  Eddie and Steve showed up later and probably finishing up about now.
        It is still chilly if you spend much time dragging back to your board.

        Cheers
        TW
        It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

        -Jason

        yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
        years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

        --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

        > I just talked with my wife back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking
        > about how the Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
        > anyone else see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?
        >
        > Here is the video link.
        >
        > http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002
        > <http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002& nav=menu536_ 3>
        > &nav=menu536_ 3
        >

        > Jason

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
        in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
        Message 3 of 7 , May 17, 2007
          Its not that chilly between 8:30 and 10 am

          I could almost get away with a shorty.

          See ya tomorrow

          It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

          -Jason

          yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
          years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

          > I just talked with my wife
          back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking
          > about how the
          Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
          > anyone else
          see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?

          > Here is the video
          link.

          href="http://www.todays6.com/Global/category.asp?C=87002" target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002