RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Scott Dorval mentions Kiteboarders in his weather forecast...

    Message 1 of 7 , May 16, 2007
      get your butt up there next few days will be rockin.  I'm headed up this morn

      eddy

      Message 2 of 7 , May 16, 2007
        This morning was kitable until 10am.

        See ya tomorrow Steve

        Message 3 of 7 , May 16, 2007
          Jay,

          It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

          -Jason

          yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
          years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

          > I just
          talked with my wife back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking

          about how the Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
          > anyone else see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?
          >
          > Here is the video link.

          href="http://www.todays6.com/Global/category.asp?C=87002">http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002

          <http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002& nav=menu536_ 3>

          &nav=menu536_ 3

          Jason

        • tony williams
          Message 4 of 7 , May 17, 2007
            Yes it is warmer, had a good time this morning before work.  Eddie and Steve showed up later and probably finishing up about now.
            It is still chilly if you spend much time dragging back to your board.

            Cheers
            TW
            It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

            -Jason

            yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
            years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

            --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

            > I just talked with my wife back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking
            > about how the Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
            > anyone else see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?
            >
            > Here is the video link.
            >
            > http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002
            > <http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002& nav=menu536_ 3>
            > &nav=menu536_ 3
            >

            > Jason

            Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
            in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
            Message 5 of 7 , May 17, 2007
              Its not that chilly between 8:30 and 10 am

              I could almost get away with a shorty.

              See ya tomorrow

              It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

              -Jason

              yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
              years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

              --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

              > I just talked with my wife
              back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking
              > about how the
              Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
              > anyone else
              see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?

              > Here is the video
              link.

              href="http://www.todays6.com/Global/category.asp?C=87002" target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002