Scott Dorval mentions Kiteboarders in his weather forecast...

    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2007
      I just talked with my wife back home.  She told me Scott Dorval was talking about how the Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak.  Did anyone else see this?  Does anyone personally know Scott?

      Here is the video link.

      Jason

    • jclivejordan
      Message 2 of 7 , May 15, 2007
        yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
        years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

        Message 3 of 7 , May 16, 2007
          get your butt up there next few days will be rockin.  I'm headed up this morn

          eddy

          href="http://www.todays6.com/Global/category.asp?C=87002">http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002

          Message 4 of 7 , May 16, 2007
            This morning was kitable until 10am.

            See ya tomorrow Steve

            Message 5 of 7 , May 16, 2007
              Jay,

              It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

              -Jason

              yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
              years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

              --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

              > I just
              talked with my wife back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking

              about how the Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
              > anyone else see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?
              >
              > Here is the video link.

              href="http://www.todays6.com/Global/category.asp?C=87002">http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002

              <http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002& nav=menu536_ 3>

              &nav=menu536_ 3

              Jason

            • tony williams
              Message 6 of 7 , May 17, 2007
                Yes it is warmer, had a good time this morning before work.  Eddie and Steve showed up later and probably finishing up about now.
                It is still chilly if you spend much time dragging back to your board.

                Cheers
                TW
                It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

                -Jason

                yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
                years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

                --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

                > I just talked with my wife back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking
                > about how the Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
                > anyone else see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?
                >
                > Here is the video link.
                >
                > http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002
                > <http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002& nav=menu536_ 3>
                > &nav=menu536_ 3
                >

                > Jason

                Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
                in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
                Message 7 of 7 , May 17, 2007
                  Its not that chilly between 8:30 and 10 am

                  I could almost get away with a shorty.

                  See ya tomorrow

                  It's warm enough with full wetsuit and booties... See you up there soon.

                  -Jason

                  yes, I used to work with Scott; He knows his stuff; we did a few vignettes on kiting over the
                  years.. so anyway I wanna go kiting a LP soon,, is it warm enough?

                  --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Jason Brickner" <jasonbrickner@ ...> wrote:

                  > I just talked with my wife
                  back home. She told me Scott Dorval was talking
                  > about how the
                  Kiteboarders are going to love Wednesday at Lucky Peak. Did
                  > anyone else
                  see this? Does anyone personally know Scott?

                  > Here is the video
                  link.

                  href="http://www.todays6.com/Global/category.asp?C=87002" target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://www.todays6. com/Global/ category. asp?C=87002