RE: [snowkiteidaho] Group calendar / sailing reports

    Message 1 of 5 , May 12, 2007
      WIND HOG!!!

      You need to learn to share. ;-)  Actually, I checked this morning and it looked marginal.  Guess I'll have to go for it next time.  Time is tickin'.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 5 , May 13, 2007
        So I missed out at indian creek today. That's ok. Its mothers day, had to fly to san fran for training. Suck it up. There will be other days.
        As we are landing, i'm thinking, "what am I going to do for the rest of the afternoon." just as we fly over the golden gate bridge, I see about 50 kiteboaders down below. Then I see another 30 just 10mins south of the airport.

        Lesson I learned. Check the weather and bring you s**t. Damn, the wind is blowing 25. It would have been nice.

        ciao

        _____