RE: [BSA] Re: Morning Winds??? Not...but may be afternoon NW

    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2007
      Thanks for the update Chris. It didn't look too good from the numbers this
      morning.

      Hey Tom,

      Does the Boise Sailors Google Group have a Group calendar feature for people
      to log their sailing comments? I hate for you to spend your time updating
      the calendar every year. That has to get monotonous after a while. Now
      would be a good time to start since we are at the beginning of the season.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2007
        Hey Tom and all,

        Google Calendars may be a good way for everyone to log there sailing
        experiences. Check it out.... Would keep Tom away from his PC and out on
        the water with us.

        www.google.com/calendar

        Looks good to me...

        -Jason

        The number didn't look good in the morning but I was already awoke with the
        truck loaded the night before so I went up anyway. It was flat (almost
        picture perfect water) at the diversion dam. It was kind of blowing when I
        pulled up and Paul W. was heading out on his 8.0 from the dock. He slogged
        some & planed some. I decided to rig my 6.0 and went out to mess around a
        little. I never got it to plane.

        Looks like some kind of NW flow is moving it and it's predicting to be windy
        (20 or more) for the next couple days. Let see how good the forecast is.
        I've off lately but hopefully this time will be right.
        :-)

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee