RE: [BSA] Morning Winds???

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Sounds good on paper Nick. We'll see if it pans out. The last two days
      have been a tease. Problem is that all the elements are in place for the
      right setup, however the remnants of late afternoon thunderstorms in Eastern
      Oregon keep floating into the treasure valley overnight. This traps the
      heat in and doesn't allow that radiational cooling to happen over the
      mountains in the evening. This cold air is what rushes down the pipe at
      Lucky Peak on those 'on' mornings. Of course... I don't need to tell you
      that. It was for all the noobies out there.

      -Jason