Re: [snowkiteidaho] Memorial Day weekend

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      I am heading to Alvord Dry Lake Mem Wknd to do some buggying if any one is
      interested in checking that out, I have lots of kites and buggies.

      Alvord is about 3-4 hrs from Boise between Burns Junction and Burns in OR.
      THere is an excellent hotsprings there, and the best burgers and shakes can
      be found in Fields (I think its the dust that makes them sooo good.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        i might try to make it out there and do some kiting with you my mom
        siad maybe so it should be cool

        > I am heading to Alvord Dry Lake Mem Wknd to do some buggying if any
        one is
        > interested in checking that out, I have lots of kites and buggies.
        >
        > Alvord is about 3-4 hrs from Boise between Burns Junction and Burns
        in OR.
        > THere is an excellent hotsprings there, and the best burgers and
        shakes can
        > be found in Fields (I think its the dust that makes them sooo good.

      • kiterguuy
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2007
          there are atuchally some pretty good lakes to water kite on out there
          to.--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@...>
          wrote:

          > i might try to make it out there and do some kiting with you my mom
          > siad maybe so it should be cool
          > >
          > > I am heading to Alvord Dry Lake Mem Wknd to do some buggying if
          any
          > one is
          > > interested in checking that out, I have lots of kites and buggies.
          > >
          > > Alvord is about 3-4 hrs from Boise between Burns Junction and
          Burns
          > in OR.
          > > THere is an excellent hotsprings there, and the best burgers and
          > shakes can
          > > be found in Fields (I think its the dust that makes them sooo
          good.

        • kiterguuy
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2007
            your going to the gorge i might atuchally be up for that instead of
            kiteing on a dry lake bed it is closer --- In
            snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...>