Slingshot Link kites Blowout

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 30, 2007

      SLINGSHOT LINK 2006 CLOSEOUT!!!!!

      We just got notified of another awsome clearance sale on The 2006 Slingshot LINK Complete de-power Hybrid bow kites.  Sizes 7m,9m,12m,15m

      The prices INCLUDES a complete package, bar, lines , pump, bag and kite.

      Any Size for $699.00

      Shipping to anyone in USA $15.00

      buy 2 kites get FREE shipping to any USA location.

      Gear Daddy LLC
      Eddy Petranek
      3256 E. Red Stone Dr.
      Boise, ID 83712
      geardaddy@...
      (208) 863-6966

      Message 2 of 8 , May 3 8:41 PM

        Going kiting tomorrow and Saturday

        Saturday at CJ probably late afternoon let the gusties settle down

        Message 3 of 8 , May 5 7:43 AM
          Friday at ICR got there @ 4:30 it was steady 22. until I got on water then it got a little shifty and was 15-25 with occasional thermal gust to 35.  Water was warm but WCI made the hands hurt

          Saturday: Leaving AL-bys at 4pm going to CJS.  Let all the thermals settle down and waiting for smooth wind.  the Thermal index is off the charts today. and it is cranking already

          Sunday morn and midday should be much smoother than today will be, leaving around 9:30.

          Saturday at CJ probably late afternoon let the gusties settle down

          Message 4 of 8 , May 6 7:14 AM

            Went to CJ @ 5 it was nuking well into the 40's

            Went back to ICR and it was into the 30's.  Tony, J , & I played for a while but not much fun when it is survival kiting.  NOAA reported peak gust of 38 for Boise while we were there, and MTNH wars 46.   Today is supposed to be mellower but it is already blowing.

            Leaving around 9:30

            Eddy

            Message 5 of 8 , May 7 7:35 AM
              Hey Eddy,
              hope you got some time in on Sunday.
              I went back to ICR on Sunday at 11:00 and it was better then Sat. Winds were more in the upper 20s and less in the 30's. Still got a few strong gusts but all the better for fun boosts.  Had the place to myself.

              A fire engine and an ambulance showed up at the beach but it was for some family in crisis and not for me.  Good to know that they will come out there if needed.
              TW
              Went back to ICR and it was into the 30's.  Tony, J , & I played for a while but not much fun when it is survival kiting.  NOAA reported peak gust of 38 for Boise while we were there, and MTNH wars 46.   Today is supposed to be mellower but it is already blowing.

              Leaving around 9:30

              Eddy

              Saturday: Leaving AL-bys at 4pm going to CJS.  Let all the thermals settle down and waiting for smooth wind.  the Thermal index is off the charts today. and it is cranking already

              Sunday morn and midday should be much smoother than today will be, leaving around 9:30.

              Saturday at CJ probably late afternoon let the gusties settle down

              with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.