RE: [snowkiteidaho] Wanted size M Seat harness

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 10:00 AM
      I've got a M & L Fusion

      both in Great shape $85 I finally got billed for lines $15

      Eddy

      From: "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@cableone. net>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 22:23:06 -0600

      Jason,

      I was up at the lake today testing out the new Gear Daddy Kitesurf boat.  I was in the water and it was not that bad.

      I'll be out tomorrow around 8:30 waiting  for sun and be launching at Barclay.  I think there will be another session at RCR Sunday afternoon.

      Eddy