RE: [snowkiteidaho] COLD SMOKE AWARDS - it's still winter in Montana

  • Dr. Binegar
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2007

      J,

      Congrats on the award.  I am probably the only one who has not seen this yet.  Hope to soon.

      Bill

      William G Binegar, MD

      Pain Medicine-Board Certified

      Anesthesiology-Board Certified

      Medical Director

      Pain Care Boise

      301 W. Myrtle

      Boise, ID   83702

      Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

      www.paincareboise.com