Re: [snowkiteidaho] Snowkite on New Years Eve

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2004
      I'm in.  I'll give you a call tomorrow.
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 12:15 PM
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Snowkite on New Years Eve

      Heading to Camas on New Years Eve-Day around noon.

      Hopefully to Fresh snow and Wind. Call me if you want to go.

      I've got the new quiver of 2005 Frenzy kites and a couple of last
      years models ready for demo/sale.

      Eddy
      Gear Daddy, LLC
      208-863-6966

    • Eddy Petranek
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004
        Wind forcast is 10-15 in morning increasing to 15-25 by afternoon.

        I plan on leaving around 9:30 am if anyone wants a ride.

        Eddy

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
        <darrelthomas@c...> wrote:
        > I'm in. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

        of Service.
      • Luke Davis
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004

          Eddy,

          I'd like to go tomorrow too. I'll call you tonight. Or you can call me.

           Luke 343-4290

          p.s. Do you have a kite pump I can borrow? I don't own any fancy foil kites yet and I left my pump hose in Moscow.

        • Gear Daddy
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 30, 2004
            I'll look but we can figure out something.

            Plan on being at my house at 9:15