COLD SMOKE AWARDS - it's still winter in Montana

  • j clive jordan
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
      As you may know, our film screened several times in
      Bozeman at one of the most important festivals for
      winter sports (http://www.coldsmokeawards.com/). One
      of only 22 films included in Cold Smoke, ABDUCTED BY
      THE WIND was voted one of the top three most
      innovative films in the festival!

      The film played flawlessly on a 20 foot screen. The
      audience cheered at the massive amounts of air and
      were mesmorized at the prospect of "being 10 again and
      wishing you were a super hero . . ." There was an
      intensly positive reaction from other filmmakers - not
      just about the film, but about snowkiting and the
      future of winter sports.

      Thanks again to all who made the film possible.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2007
        Awesome job J & Darrel...Congratulations...Golden Globe next

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2007

          J,

          Congrats on the award.  I am probably the only one who has not seen this yet.  Hope to soon.

          Bill

          William G Binegar, MD

          Pain Medicine-Board Certified

          Anesthesiology-Board Certified

          Medical Director

          Pain Care Boise

          301 W. Myrtle

          Boise, ID   83702

          Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

          www.paincareboise.com