RE: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday looks promising

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 14, 2007
      Would love to--- but have kid duty this weekend.  Wife is out of town.  Next time.

      -Jason

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 15, 2007
        It's cold it's windy who's going?

        I'm thinking of hitting the water a little later and letting the sun come out and warm things up a little.  Winds should get smoother by 4.

        Leaving around 2.  end up at ICR or CJ or Snake.

        Eddy

        BTW BCR (Black Creek Resv.) is a tiny little mud puddle but it was smooth water and fun yesterday. However if you can not stay upwind you will be on the other side rapidly. But you can drive around the whole lake in a few minutes. Enough room for more than a few kiters and very nice for SE Winds

        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 16, 2007
          Cascade was really nice yesterday with perfect 25 to 30 winds all day. No people or boats to contend with and fairly clean(steady) wind.  Just a bit cold but the sun was out.
          Hope to catch you out on the water soon.

          YAHOOO!!!! I finally put in my first session of the year. Man that was
          a blast, can't wait to see the rest of you guys out there. Peace.

          --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@. ..> wrote:

          > Im game
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
          > <geardaddy@> wrote:
          > >
          > > anyone want to go today?????
          > >
          > > _____

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        • Dr. Binegar
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 16, 2007

            Tony,

            Where about on Cascade were you sailing?  Kite or wsurfer?

            Bill

            William G Binegar, MD

            Pain Medicine-Board Certified

            Anesthesiology-Board Certified

            Medical Director

            Pain Care Boise

            301 W. Myrtle

            Boise, ID   83702

            Office: 208.342.8200 | Fax: 208.342.8202

            www.paincareboise.com

            Cascade was really nice yesterday with perfect 25 to 30 winds all day. No people or boats to contend with and fairly clean(steady) wind.  Just a bit cold but the sun was out.

            Hope to catch you out on the water soon.

            YAHOOO!!!! I finally put in my first session of the year. Man that was
            a blast, can't wait to see the rest of you guys out there. Peace.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "hawkicd11" <hawkicd11@. ..> wrote:

            > Im game
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@
            yahoogroups. com, "Gear Daddy, LLC"
            > <geardaddy@> wrote:
            > >
            > > anyone want to go today?????
            > >
            > > _____
            > >
            > > From: snowkiteidaho@
            yahoogroups. com
            yahoogroups. com]
            > > On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
            > > Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 6:49 PM
            > > To: snowkiteidaho@
            yahoogroups. com
            > > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday looks promising
            > >

            > > I hope to head to ICR or BCR or RCR Sunday.
            > >

            > > Eddy
            > >
            > > Gear Daddy LLC
            > > Eddy Petranek
            > > 3256 E. Red Stone Dr.