RE: [BSA] Re: Interagency Meeting @ L.P.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2007
      I second that... I appreciate the update too. I wish you luck in the
      weather station. I was tasked with getting the ball rolling on that project
      last year. Needless to say it went nowhere. Ultimately without any funding
      you won't get far. Sounds like you may have a solution however.

      Good luck and we'll see you on the water.

      -Jason Brickner