RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Kitesurfing link to BSA hotspots

    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 5, 2007
      Amen Brother... He was so damn anxious to 'kill our buzz' that he neglected the teeny-boopers 'scoobing the dooby' right behind me.  Blood boiling again.

      Looking forward to seeing you out there again B-RAD.

      I'm looking for you to teach us 'older' guys some new tricks.

      -Jason

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: ld.king@...
      Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 03:23:38 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Kitesurfing link to BSA hotspots

      Ya Jason, im definetely in too. I think the most ironic part of the
      whole thing was the whole time the cop was chewin us out there was
      that car with 4 kids smokin joints in the back seat. you would think a
      cop would notice somethin like that.