RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Kitesurfing link to BSA hotspots

    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 4, 2007
      I don't remember his name either... but it makes my BLOOD BOIL just thinking about that arrogant assh-le.  My last words to the guy were, "If the wind is even blowing good out here again, I will be back".  Just let me know if anyone goes out and I will join them.  The rules indicate that wind powered craft ARE ALLOWED.  I am a wind powered craft.  Plain and simple!

      -Jason

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: geardaddy@...
      Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:39:32 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Kitesurfing link to BSA hotspots

      I do not remember his name but Jason Bricker, Steve Baker, Brad Mosell might

      The Ranger said that it was under authority of the head ranger at Deer Flats?

      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 4, 2007
        I'm there w/ ya Jason !

        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        From: geardaddy@cableone. net
        Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 09:39:32 -0600

        <geardaddy@. ..> wrote:

        > When we were kicked off last year, the ranger said no kiting....
        >
        > Now we could not find any literature that says "no" to kitesurfing,
        but it
        > did say "yes" to wind/human powered sailing vessels. so the Ranger
        said
        > where is our boat registration sticker... blah blah blah
        >
        > Jon you can be "tactful" see if you can get us permission
        >
        > Eddy
        >
        > _____

      • B rad
        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 4, 2007
          Ya Jason, im definetely in too. I think the most ironic part of the
          whole thing was the whole time the cop was chewin us out there was
          that car with 4 kids smokin joints in the back seat. you would think a
          cop would notice somethin like that.

          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 5, 2007
            Amen Brother... He was so damn anxious to 'kill our buzz' that he neglected the teeny-boopers 'scoobing the dooby' right behind me.  Blood boiling again.

            Looking forward to seeing you out there again B-RAD.

            I'm looking for you to teach us 'older' guys some new tricks.

            -Jason

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: ld.king@...
            Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 03:23:38 +0000