RE: [snowkiteidaho] stuff

  • Bolt, Jon
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2 7:13 AM
      NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

      SWEET KITE !!

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
      Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:13 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] stuff

      FREE KITE!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

      From: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:snowkiteida ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Ryan Wait
      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:43 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] stuff

      tony im leaving really early tomarrow morning. have to work in glenns ferry. the kite will be on my back patio. if my roomate anton is not there then just head around back.

      i live at 2219 spaulding  it is 4 blocks south of overland. take vista south then left on spaulding, near the end of the street on south side.

      From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Ryan Wait
      Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

      Hey Ryan
      Have not heard from you. Is your kite still for sale as I need to get one in that size.

      From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

      THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

      See ya 230pm @ Alby's

      From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: say it aint so
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

      There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
      away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
      are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
      snow.

      john

      > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
      snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
      Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

      > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
      know...

      > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
      reassuring?

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...

      Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

      Need Mail bonding?

      Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need it.

    • Ryan Wait
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2 6:24 PM

        hey jason and steve i have some great pic's of you two at the love ridge bridge spot(bruneau)

        whats your emails. cause the user group wont let me send a 4mb file to everyone.

        From: "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@...>
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:13:27 -0600

        NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

        SWEET KITE !!

        From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

        Hey Ryan

        From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
        To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
        Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

        THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

        See ya 230pm @ Alby's

        From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3 2:37 PM
          I owe you some beer.  Send them to jasonbrickner@...

          Gracias Amigo

          To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          From: ryanwait@...
          Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:24:18 -0700
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] pic's

          From: "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@hp. com>
          To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:13:27 -0600

          NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

          SWEET KITE !!

          From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

          Hey Ryan

          From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
          To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

          THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

          See ya 230pm @ Alby's

          From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

          There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
          away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
          are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
          snow.

          john

          > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
          snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
          Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

          > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
          know...

          > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
          reassuring?

          Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...

          Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

          Need Mail bonding?

          Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need it.

        • Whitney Rearick
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4 8:43 AM

            From: "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@hp. com>
            To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:13:27 -0600

            NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

            SWEET KITE !!

            From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

            Hey Ryan

            From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
            To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

            THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

            See ya 230pm @ Alby's

            From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

            There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
            away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
            are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
            snow.

            john

            > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
            snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
            Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

            > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
            know...

            > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
            reassuring?

            Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

            Bored stiff? Loosen up...

            Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

            Need Mail bonding?

            Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need it.

            Finding fabulous fares is fun.