stuff

  • Ryan Wait
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31, 2007

      tony im leaving really early tomarrow morning. have to work in glenns ferry. the kite will be on my back patio. if my roomate anton is not there then just head around back.

      i live at 2219 spaulding  it is 4 blocks south of overland. take vista south then left on spaulding, near the end of the street on south side.

      From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Ryan Wait
      Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

      Hey Ryan
      Have not heard from you. Is your kite still for sale as I need to get one in that size.

      From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
      To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

      THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

      See ya 230pm @ Alby's

      From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: say it aint so
      Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

      There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
      away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
      are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
      snow.

      john

      > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
      snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
      Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

      > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
      know...

      > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
      reassuring?

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...

      Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

      Need Mail bonding?

      Live Search Maps � find all the local information you need, right when you need it.
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2007
        FREE KITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

        Hey Ryan

        From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
        To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
        Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

        THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

        See ya 230pm @ Alby's

        From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
        To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
        Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

        There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
        away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
        are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
        snow.

        john

        > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
        snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
        Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

        > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
        know...

        > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
        reassuring?

        Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

        Bored stiff? Loosen up...

        Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

        Need Mail bonding?

        Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need it.

      • Bolt, Jon
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007
          NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

          SWEET KITE !!

          From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

          Hey Ryan

          From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
          To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
          Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

          THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

          See ya 230pm @ Alby's

          From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
          To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
          Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 2, 2007

            hey jason and steve i have some great pic's of you two at the love ridge bridge spot(bruneau)

            whats your emails. cause the user group wont let me send a 4mb file to everyone.

            From: "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@...>
            To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
            Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:13:27 -0600

            NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

            SWEET KITE !!

            From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

            Hey Ryan

            From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
            To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
            Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

            THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

            See ya 230pm @ Alby's

            From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
            To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2007
              I owe you some beer.  Send them to jasonbrickner@...

              Gracias Amigo

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: ryanwait@...
              Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 18:24:18 -0700
              Subject: [snowkiteidaho] pic's

              From: "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@hp. com>
              To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:13:27 -0600

              NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

              SWEET KITE !!

              From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

              Hey Ryan

              From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
              To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
              Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

              THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

              See ya 230pm @ Alby's

              From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
              To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
              Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

              There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
              away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
              are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
              snow.

              john

              > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
              snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
              Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

              > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
              know...

              > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
              reassuring?

              Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

              Bored stiff? Loosen up...

              Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

              Need Mail bonding?

              Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need it.

            • Whitney Rearick
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 4, 2007
                FYI, if you have pix you want to share but can't email, you can post them to the main group site, http://groups.yahoo.com/group/snowkiteidaho/

                From: "Bolt, Jon" <jon.bolt@hp. com>
                To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
                Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 08:13:27 -0600

                NOPE...I ALREADY GOT IT !!!

                SWEET KITE !!

                From: tony williams <tonyswilliams@ yahoo.com>
                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 07:14:50 -0700 (PDT)

                Hey Ryan

                From: "Darrel Thomas" <darrelthomas@ cableone. net>
                To: <snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com>
                Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:46:19 -0700

                THEN TOMORROW WE RIDE!

                See ya 230pm @ Alby's

                From: "kiterguuy" <kiterguuy@yahoo. com>
                To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
                Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 03:30:47 -0000

                There is still god snowkiting around here in medford about and hour
                away from here on mt shasta it is still good they say. So i guss if you
                are really desprate you chould come up here. Unless skyline still has
                snow.

                john

                > A guy I work with has a cabin up in Pine. He said that there is no
                snow left up on the Camus. He said the flat area was covered on
                Friday, but when they came out Sunday it was all patchy.

                > It supposed to snow up there tomorrow, but with no base, I don't
                know...

                > Wednesday is supposed to be windy... anybody heard anything more
                reassuring?

                Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.

                Bored stiff? Loosen up...

                Interest Rates near 39yr lows! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new payment

                Need Mail bonding?

                Live Search Maps – find all the local information you need, right when you need it.

                Finding fabulous fares is fun.