Sunday wind?

  • Mike Cottingham
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2014
      If wind happens tomorrow, Sunday, I'm up for a session.  In Idaho I have only kited LP, would like to try some of the rivers.

      Mike Cottingham
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 31, 2014
        Mike looks like our forecast has weakened for today . but we should have plenty of chances the next 2 months for river action , CJ has been working pretty good this year , water quality is a little better then the river , but as the weather cools the water gets a little better  . and Lake Lowell comes back into play , with both SE and NW , SE rare but I my opinion some of the best riding we have in the valley . LL closes Oct 1 st.
        Steve Linane

        Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:06 PM
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Sunday wind?

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 31, 2014
          Steve, thank you very much for the info on CJ and LL.  I always figured once the water level gets too low at LP the season was over.  Glad to see I was wrong.  Do contact me if you all make any runs for anything other than LP.

          Mike
          509-665-7445

          Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 4:06 PM