RE: [BSA] last days for barcays

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2014

      The swell was swell.

      Wish I would have brought my 11m.  What a SOLID BEEF morning.

      Fun!

      -JBrick

      From: itile@...
      To: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [BSA] last days for barcays
      Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:26:29 -0600

      yesterday was great and today looks even better

    • leelinfat@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2014

        Yes, GREAT morning!

        It's so fun on the downwind reaches that I went up and down the canyons three times!

        Tomorrow may or may not happens. I'm gonna be optimistic and say it will ow. But may shut off early.

        So the big dog may be right after all calling Thursday being the best of this week.

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee

        From: itile@...
        To: boisesailors@...snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.comidahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:26:29 -0600

        yesterday was great and today looks even better

      • Will Hise
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 28, 2014
          +1

          managed to steal a weekday morning and what a good morning to get! 12m and was lit. Big floaty jumps all morning and I was late.

          Not many days left at Barclay. You barefoot kiters are nuts.

          From: itile@...
          To: boisesailors@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; idahokiteboarding@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:26:29 -0600

          yesterday was great and today looks even better