Week before Labor Day

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 25, 2014
      Looks like morning wind should start turning on for Tuesday through Friday.
      And then possibly shut off in time for the weekend and Labor Day. There may be NW wind in the afternoon for C.J. or the river though.

      --
      Best regards,
      Chris Lee.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 26, 2014
        I'm the only one up at LP this morning. Sailed from 7:30 to 8:30.  First half of the session was OK and have enough wind to make up to the Sheep Creek.  Second half was a little light.
        Air is cool and water is warm and a little muddy from all the thunderstorms.
        Next few days should be better (I hope). :-)

        On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:
        Looks like morning wind should start turning on for Tuesday through Friday.
        And then possibly shut off in time for the weekend and Labor Day. There may be NW wind in the afternoon for C.J. or the river though.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.
      • Jclive

              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 26, 2014
                yes, it's a retired school teacher who's just working part time.  She DID say there's no leaks but I was too trusting!

                And the water is NOT too low yet but you have to negotiate some rocks... and once in the water, it drops off pretty quick.
                Right now, the water basically dropped to where the orange buoys are at.  I'm thinking we are still ok through the next few days if they are not letting the water out too quick.