good 11/12m kite available...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2014
    Clearing out garage, offering a good solid kite to anyone in our community.  It's a 2010 Eclipse Nano 11m, complete w/ bar/lines & pump.  I used this kite 2 seasons, so tons of life left, well cared for.  No damage, no repairs.   Basically it's a 12m class kite.  When others are using 12's this kite works equivalent.  11/12m is the "money kite " around Idaho.

    Nano was Eclipse's all-around, their "delta" shape.  Beginner friendly, relaunches super easy.  Sits back in window vs. forward near edge...similar to Kahoona's, Envy's, and other "delta" shaped kites.  Drifts downwind nicely to stay ahead you, a nice help in waves (like at Manzanita!). Turns are tighter, pivoting more around tip rather than sweeping arcs, so faster, lower power looping won't dis-embowel you, & fast direction changing for starting jumps.  Boosts nice & lofty (as you've probably seen @ LP).

    Comes w/ bag & Eclipse's 2009/10 bar & lines w/ "below the bar" cleat sheeting....a highly rated bar back in 2009.

    $375 to local yocals...killer deal for the homeboyz...call me 853-6212

    Jon