Lucky peak Sunday night session

  • tony s williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2014

    I bought a new light wind machine off of ebay. Never been used and came with bag and pump. So yesterday Anita helped me launch it and I got 2 hours on the water from 4 to 6 pm.

    Sent using CloudMagic

  • Will Hise
    Message 2 of 6 , Aug 18, 2014
      Did they forget to include the bar and lines? Looks really low aspect, probably sits WAY back in the window.

      :)

      [Attachment(s) from tony s williams included below]

      Message 3 of 6 , Aug 18, 2014

        Gotta love a warm afternoon session.  What about Bar and Lines?

        Looked like a VERY short session this morning.  Did anyone turn into a pumpkin?

        -JBrick

        Message 4 of 6 , Aug 18, 2014
          Tony that looks like a lot of pumping for your poor old back , or is that Anita's job ?
          on another thread Jim did you fly the Nomad this morning , wind looked above average till 8:00 am , I couldn’t make it up , over did it yesterday
          Steve Linane
          and Steve Backer did you make it up there this morning ?

          Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 10:11 AM
          Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Lucky peak Sunday night session

            Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 10:11 AM