A chance for Sat?

  • gammo58
    Message 1 of 19 , Aug 14, 2014

      What's the chance for wind on Saturday

      I have to be in Boise this Friday and Saturday.

      I kite with u guys in the winter at times

      It would be fun to ride with u at lucky peak

      Thanks for any info

      Chris

    • Will Hise

              Message 6 of 19 , Aug 16, 2014
                I'm not in town today for sharing observation from surprise valley. I will be tomorrow if still needed
              • Chris Lee

                          Message 12 of 19 , Aug 16, 2014
                            Thanks for the info Jim
                            I saw Rusty on his 17 don't think my 12 would have worked
                            As a consolation I drove home and Magic came up
                            Got down there at 2:30 and had a nice two hours on the 12
                          • Will Hise
                            Message 13 of 19 , Aug 17, 2014
                              On site.

                              Chris lee already halfway up the canyon. Looks good on his normal sail (5.8? Can't remember)

                              Hope to see some of you!

                              Message 14 of 19 , Aug 17, 2014
                                Leaving soon

                                Regards,
                                -Jason Brickner
                                Olympus Controls
                                (208)-475-4670

                                Message 15 of 19 , Aug 17, 2014
                                  we hit a high of 25 g 31 at 8:37 , with a 12m you could get some air worthy of bragging about
                                  steve linane
                                  Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:47 AM
                                  Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] A chance for Sat?

                                  Leaving soon

                                  Regards,
                                  -Jason Brickner
                                  Olympus Controls
                                  (208)-475-4670

                                  Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Sent from my phone.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Aug 17, 2014
                                    Video took to show my buddies in Italy launch and landing at LPhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydv7JZoj78w
                                  • stefanoortelli
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Aug 17, 2014