Wake up kiters!!

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 10, 2014
      Where are all the kiters? This is my third morning surrounded by windsurfers. It looks great. Are you all over sleeping?

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 10, 2014

        What U Don't like windsurfers.  I'm really hurt .

        Jim Tighe  GSGA & Tighe Gym Sales

        On Aug 10, 2014 6:56 AM, "Will Hise will.hise@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Where are all the kiters? This is my third morning surrounded by windsurfers. It looks great. Are you all over sleeping?

      • Gregory Danley

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 10, 2014
              Jim! I love Idaho windsurfers! They are all super cool and love to race and hoot. I just miss other kites to entangle with.

              This morning didn't work out as well as I thought but it was still mostly rideable.

              Thanks to the awesome friends that loaned me kites today! I didn't ruin any of them. :)

              Hoping tomorrow blows a bit stronger!