Nice day today

  • Gregory Danley
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2014
      What a nice day of kiting. Solo mio. 14m not over or under powered. Played up above beef butte for an hour and every where in between for another hour and a half. Seemed better than the numbers show. Couple of holes but never was I left dangling. Nothing epic but certainly one of the better 14m dayz at lp.

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2014
        Great to hear you got some!

        I was going to go but decided to work on the well-neglected yard instead.

        On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Gregory Danley daflyinhawaiian64@... [snowkiteidaho] <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        What a nice day of kiting. Solo mio. 14m not over or under powered. Played up above beef butte for an hour and every where in between for another hour and a half. Seemed better than the numbers show. Couple of holes but never was I left dangling. Nothing epic but certainly one of the better 14m dayz at lp.

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.