sorry it sucks up there, it is perfect here!

  • Mark Westerdoll
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2007
      OK guys, hate to kick a wounded horse, but I am in Loredo, Baja and my sailing trip just got blown out for two days! 20-30mph Wednesday dropping to 15-20 Thursday. I have hunkered down on a bouy in the marina at Puerto Escondido for both days and brought out the kites. What a blast! I'm not very good yet, but the learning curve is still fun. Eddie, thanks for the goods, See you guys in a couple weeks! Westy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
        Westy,

        Good to hear you made it to Baja.  Hope you guys are having a blast. sounds like great winds don't have too mucho funo.

        Hope you guys make it back here and show off your new bag of tricks.

        Asta La Vista,
        Eddy