Sailing in Naples

  • stefanoortelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2014

      Hi Jim,
      Here's the email and phone number of the guy managing the sail center close to Napoli, renting widsurfs

      He claims they are the only ones in the area

      His name's Alessandro Giannini

      Phone +39 333 490 2176

      email: baiasailing@...

      I have no idea if Alessandro speaks english, in case he doesn't, I can translate if you need to.

      Have fun! Take one kiss from me to my homeland's ground after landing