Cabrinha kites

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2014
      Let me know if anyone is interested in some 2011 cabrinha switchblade kites. I'm clearing out my kite closet and thought I'd check here before posting to ikite. I'll bring the 12m tomorrow if anyone wants to fly it.

      12m blue - has a repair from eddy. Still flies great and is a big 12.
      11m red - no repairs. My favorite of the bunch
      9m blue - some small hole repairs
      7m red - no repairs. Great shape. Not used much.

      I have 3 2011 bars and one 2013 bar for the bigger kites.

      Let me know if interested.

      --Will

    • leelinfat@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2014

        How much are you asking for them?

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 25, 2014
          I'm posting them for the prices listed below. If someone on this list wants them I'll knock $50 off each kite. They each have a bar/lines and bag but I probably don't have 4 pumps.

          12 - $500 (2011 bar)
          11 - $650 (newer bar)
          9 - $500
          7 - $600

          Prices reflect repairs, condition, use and line wear.