Great morning!

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 11, 2014
    Lucky Peak report for today. Super fun!

    I think we had 5 poles, 7 kites and a cameraman jetski! Kites from 10-14m and nicely powered. Lots of fun jumping to be had today.

    I did a little GPS watch comparision today. A Magellan Switch vs PyleSports PSWGP405BK. Both can be found for great deals these days. They ended up with very different data. 13miles today on the Pyle and 15miles on the Switch. Since they were on opposite wrists, I'm guessing it's all the grabs and fist pumps that added 2 miles to one side.
    I've attached an image of my session.

    I also got to show off my skills at flying a one-line 12m kite to the crew on the beach. Came in to switch boards and my kite got funky on me. Punched out to the 5th line and she decided to fly up and over the shade hut before coming back to rest perfectly on the sand. Really, I just wanted to show that I flew one-liners before two-liners, before four-liners, before five-liners. I meant to do that...

    --Will

        Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2014
          I was more impressed with your quick reflexes in pulling the ripcord when that kite got squirrelly, Will.

             I think we ALL flew one-liners when we were kids...; )
        • stefanoortelli
          Message 5 of 6 , Jul 13, 2014
            How was it today?
            Message 6 of 6 , Jul 14, 2014