Beartooths This weekend

  • Darrel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      I just got a call from Noah, one of the Bozeman kiters I talked to before I went up.  He is planning to go up there this weekend, and then is looking for a ride to Boise to pick up a used car.   So... If you're interested in going up, and want someone to ride back with, and perhaps help pay for gas, let me know and I'll put you in touch with him.

      Darrel
      484-6766