Lucky peak sensor

  • Will Hise
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28, 2014
      Any chance the sensor will be up before tomorrow morning?
    • leelinfat@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 28, 2014

        I think sensor is up. Looks like my server that feed the data to Tom's site is down. I won't be back till 7/7 as I'm in the Gorge now.

        You should be able to see that data directly at Wunderground:  http://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=KIDBOISE49

        Windalert site also post the data.

        BTW, Tue & Wed looks promising for wind at LP. Hope you guys get some!

        Best regards,

        Chris Lee

        Any chance the sensor will be up before tomorrow morning?

      • robbnukebruce
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 28, 2014
          Chris, does it just need rebooting? I could make it up to LP tomorrow if that's all it needs. Worth a shot, unless there's something special you do. I assume the key is in the same spot, right? Bruce... Have fun in HR!
        • Will Hise

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 28, 2014

              No it's the server I have at work. Not sure what the issue is and I can't access it remotely.

              Yesterday was an over powered 5.0 session at 3 Miles. Today after a round of golf, sailed 4.5 at Doug's Pretty fun and the swells at Doug's seem to be better.  It was fun.

              Best regards,

              Chris Lee

              Chris, does it just need rebooting? I could make it up to LP tomorrow if that's all it needs. Worth a shot, unless there's something special you do. I assume the key is in the same spot, right? Bruce... Have fun in HR!

            • Jim shultz

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 28, 2014

                  I'm staying with some friends and their family. I'll see if the there's time. Are you just by yourself?

                  There's not going to be wind Mon & Tue so we may go hiking instead.  Its forecasted to be good on Wednesday.

                  We can hook up if things work out. My cell is 208 863 1265.

                  Best regards,

                  Chris Lee