idea !!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2014
      Hey wind junkies, here's idea for some Saturday or Sunday morning sometime when wind forecast far enough ahead looks good & gives leadtime to plan.

      We're always first up to LP & can easily snare picnic shelters.  How 'bout a morning breakfast feed after the sesh?  Bring the coleman or weber, & some simple recipes, sorta potluck style, but only a few of us would need to bring something.  I snared killer grits recipe from JWattboi, easy & fast just need to boil water...Jason & I do that.  I'm sure a few of yew have other breakfast scrambles or hot cakes or just bacon & eggs...or ??.

      Who's got a dish in mind?

    • Chris Lee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2014
        Sounds like a great idea!  I don't have a dish in mind but I still remember the sunrise drink that Jack served on his birthday!

        On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Jon Bolt <idakiteman@...> wrote:
        Hey wind junkies, here's idea for some Saturday or Sunday morning sometime when wind forecast far enough ahead looks good & gives leadtime to plan.

        We're always first up to LP & can easily snare picnic shelters.  How 'bout a morning breakfast feed after the sesh?  Bring the coleman or weber, & some simple recipes, sorta potluck style, but only a few of us would need to bring something.  I snared killer grits recipe from JWattboi, easy & fast just need to boil water...Jason & I do that.  I'm sure a few of yew have other breakfast scrambles or hot cakes or just bacon & eggs...or ??.

        Who's got a dish in mind?

        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.
      • RUSTY HILL

[...]