American Falls weekend

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2014
      This week looks pretty lousy for wind locally but the weekend looking pretty stellar out East. If weather forecast holds up we are heading Friday to Sunday to American Falls camping at Willow Bay if anyone wants to join in.

      Eddy
    • stefanoortelli
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2014
        I may be very much interested, I'll be all by myself as my family is back in Italy for summer vacation.
      • RUSTY HILL
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2014
          Would definitely go if I didn't have family reunion this weekend

          Rusty Hill
          208.891.7744