Happy Father's Day

  • Chris Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 14 7:14 AM
      Hoping there will be wind at LP on Father’s Day although it will be a little cold!
      There’s a chance and may be worthwhile to check the wx numbers: http://www.fortboise.org/windsurfing/uppertv.html
      Otherwise, the next promising morning will be Thursday.

      In any case, wish you all have a wonderful Father’s Day!

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 15 5:37 AM
          Clauds here, top
        • stefanoortelli
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 15 5:39 AM
            Clouds here, too
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 15 6:14 AM
              Thanks ... Bummer... Happy Father's Day to all poppas, finding something else to do

              Eddy

              On Jun 15, 2014, at 6:39 AM, "sortelli@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

              Clouds here, too

            • stefanoortelli