CJ or River today

    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 13, 2014

      Looks like CJ and the River are working all day today.  Would be fun to put up the 11m Fuel (my favorite kite of all) this afternoon.  Anyone thinking of going?

      -JBrick

    • jwattboi
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 13, 2014
        I'm on the edge.  You still planning on going?  Anybody else?
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 13, 2014

          Wind looks like it’s backing off…. Too much to do today.

          -JBrick

          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 16, 2014
            Forecast looks promising Tuesday afternoon.  Anyone up for it?  I think I can get the afternoon off and leave 12-1-ish.

          • Will Hise
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 17, 2014
              If anyone is looking for wind, the gorge is a machine right now. 16/17 days so far this month with no end in sight. Eastern sites have been 30+ every day. The water is still full suit temps but not cold.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 17, 2014
                Will, are u in Gorge?

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 18, 2014
                          YES.  My name & ready.  It's sweet lady turquoise & gray...always a showstopper on the catwalk...prolly fit u, try it & see!

                          If they tell u anything about the repair or condition advising it may be dicey/unreliable, interested to hear what they say obviously.  Intending to use it as backup, but still want reliable.

                          I don't think Dakine will ask pickup person for ID to check against my name, but just in case I can call 'em & let 'em know you'll be coming to get it...just need to tell 'em what day.

                          THANKS!!!