RE: [snowkiteidaho] Kite design in the future

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
      Screw the kites I want the ones with the little jet packs so I don't have to wait for the wind

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
        yea, cuz there's no wind on the moon.

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
          Hawk thanks for the remedy and Eddy and Darrel I guess I was specking
          of my future not you young guys future . anyway it looks iffy on the
          Camus today 57` and possible thunder storms west at 7 . what is your
          take ?--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
          <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

          > yea, cuz there's no wind on the moon.

        • Darrel Thomas
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
            Today doesn't look good.  The front stalled out last night and will arrive late, winds not as strong.  I would shoot for Wed.  Tues has some big wind numbers in the forecast, but it looks kinda wet.