funds

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2014

      Hello fellow wind junkies;

      The Wind meter is up and working.  Today it seemed to be just about right.  We had Three sailors Chris L, Bruce R, and I plu two kiters, SteveL and World traveler Rusty H.  Great time.  As I was packing it up Eric and Daniel??? Showed up in a hot corvette with stickers all over.  They set up a 14 m kite and at least one of them went out.  Hope they got in some good minutes as it was coming down.  Also I think the Army Corps or ??? brought in a load of pea gravel and spread it out in the sailors area.  Very Nice!!

      I would like all to know where we are on the funds for the Meter.  So far we have $250 dollars in hand.  I have received funds through cash, checks and Credit cards.  Send to the address at the bottom or hand deliver to the gym for when you see me.

      Here is who has donated so far with various amounts;

      Jon Bolt

      Josh Woodland

      Bruce Robb

      Jack/PennyHarrison

      Jason Brickner

      Eric Kraska

      Steve Linane

      N me

      As soon as enough is in hand I will reimburse Jake his $300 and then start putting the rest towards my phone bill for the meter.  I plan to run it through October.  I had a set up fee, damn them, of $35 and $20 per month.  I am guessing it will be About $155 when I go disconnect the hot spot and bring both the meter and hot spot inside for the winter.  If anyone needs more info please call, text, email, or heaven forbid use the USPS.  Thursday might be the next morning wind or CJ soon???

      Jim

      James R. Tighe

      Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

      5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

      Gym; 208-853-3220

      Cell; 208-859-1397

      email: jim@...

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014

        Wow, everyone has really stepped up with the donations.  I just got a chance to input all the funds from this past week and we have exceeded the needed budget.  I will distribute the funds as stated to Jake, Tom and pay my internet connection.  We will have an $85 overage.  This will stay on the books until our next meeting for anything that is needed; in case the meter goes out, breaks or a computer needs ???????  I will stop collecting at this time unless something pops up that needs funds.

        Thank you everybody for being so generous to the cause.  CU on the water, hopefully this week.

        Here are the contributors (24) and budget.;

        budget

        $555

        Total expence

        $300

        jake 2013 internet

        $155

        JimT 2014 internet

        $100

        Tom Van Alton the best web site ever $100/yr to host the site

        $640 = Total income as of 7/7/14

        Jon Bolt

        Josh Woodland

        Bruce Robb

        Jack/Penny Harrison

        Jason Brickner

        Eric Kraska

        steve Linane

        Greg Danley

        Steve & val Grimes

        Jen/Dan Bond

        Chris L

        Betsy

        rusty

        Jay

        Paul Kerr

        tom Van Alton

        Tony

        Bill Bidenger

        stephano

        Jim Vanderhide

        Will Hise

        Eddy

        Mark Westerdahl

        Jason McFarlane

        Thank you everyone!  (please pardon all misspellings)

        James R. Tighe

        Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

        5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

        Gym; 208-853-3220

        Cell; 208-859-1397

        email: jim@...

      • Chris Lee
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2014
          "... I will stop collecting at this time unless something pops up that needs funds."

          I propose we don't turn away funds that people want to donate this year as we can use the surplus for next year's internet connection and the website.  However, we just don't need to actively doing fund drive this year.

          Best regards,
          Chris Lee.
        • RUSTY HILL