Kite design in the future

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 24, 2007
      kites will become so efficient 10m will be as big as you will need
      and kites will fly both forward and backward so turning the kite will
      be optional. also self inflating no pumping required . and made of
      materials that wont rip and UV resistant.
      I couldn't sleep
    • hawkicd11
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
        hot green tea with a touch of valerian root..... helps with the
        insomnia..........

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "steve_linane"

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
          Screw the kites I want the ones with the little jet packs so I don't have to wait for the wind

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
            yea, cuz there's no wind on the moon.

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
              Hawk thanks for the remedy and Eddy and Darrel I guess I was specking
              of my future not you young guys future . anyway it looks iffy on the
              Camus today 57` and possible thunder storms west at 7 . what is your
              take ?--- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "Darrel Thomas"
              <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

              > yea, cuz there's no wind on the moon.

            • Darrel Thomas
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 25, 2007
                Today doesn't look good.  The front stalled out last night and will arrive late, winds not as strong.  I would shoot for Wed.  Tues has some big wind numbers in the forecast, but it looks kinda wet.