LP today anyone go?

  • tonyswilliams
    Message 1 of 8 , May 30, 2014

      Anyone go out this morning?

      Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
    • Gregory Danley
      Message 2 of 8 , May 30, 2014
        Flew over today 'bout 7 did not see anyone on water and not much wind.

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 30, 2014, at 10:30 AM, "tonyswilliams tonyswilliams@... [snowkiteidaho]" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Anyone go out this morning?

        Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

      • Jim Tighe
        Message 3 of 8 , May 30, 2014

          I drove up at 7:15.  It was pretty light.  Almost zero white caps.  Nice drive.  Did not go out.

          James R. Tighe

          Gem State Gymnastics Academy / Tighe Gym Sales

          5420 W. State St., Boise, Idaho 83703

          Gym; 208-853-3220

          Cell; 208-859-1397

          Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

        • Jim shultz

              Message 6 of 8 , May 30, 2014

                We didn’t seem to have an issue last year (that I recall).  With the water below ‘full pool’, the readings may not match what’s happening on the water.  Wind direction may play a factor as well.

                Then again, we already know the readings in the canyon, don’t match the readings in the middle, which don’t match the readings on the beach.

                -JBrick

                • leelinfat@gmail.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , May 31, 2014

                    Probably no morning wind until Monday.