Sat am river/cj

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 7 , May 24, 2014

      Looks like the desert is working this morning and if the forecast holds, it may last into the afternoon.  I'm planning on leaving at 9 and have room if anybody wants to go.

    • Tonyswilliams
      Message 2 of 7 , May 24, 2014
        I want to go but just saw this message.  Anyone still thinking of going?

        Sent from my iPhone

        Message 3 of 7 , May 24, 2014
          Just hit simco.  Flag looks good. GOing to cj to check it out.  If light will head to river.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 24, 2014
            Keep up posted. I may skip work around the house if it's solid.

            Message 5 of 7 , May 24, 2014
              Any one still in town? I'd love to join next car pool. Can use my car
            • jwattboi
              Message 6 of 7 , May 24, 2014
                12m.  Hit cj for 40 minutes before it was down more than up.  Hit the river for a while before it dropped.  Headed home but still feels windy.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 25, 2014
                  anyone else out there , what time were you there . HtHAB meter looked good all day , but the forecast scared me off

                  Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 2:37 PM

                  12m.  Hit cj for 40 minutes before it was down more than up.  Hit the river for a while before it dropped.  Headed home but still feels windy.

                  Keep up posted. I may skip work around the house if it's solid.

                  -JBrick

                  Please excuse any spelling or grammatical errors.  Sent from my phone.