RE: [snowkiteidaho] Tues/Wed

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22 5:56 AM
      God news the Camas is not closed yet....The Featherville Flats area has a pretty good base of snow although with warm temps it will go quickly probably another week or 2 but if the wind is blowing it is worth going.  Yesterday Steve, J, Darrel and myself got in 3 hours in 12-15. it was kinda mushy but nice on a snowboard the skis were alot of work. there is a forecast for snow by this weekend and the temps do not look to bad so I think it is not over yet.

      Eddy